The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine is pleased to announce that the consensus study report Advancing Antiracism, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in STEMM Organizations: Beyond Broadening Participation will be released on February 14, 2023 at 11:00 am ET.
The report will review the literature on bias and racism in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and medicine (STEMM) workplaces; approaches to increase racial and ethnic diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in STEM organizations (e.g., universities, nonprofit organizations, hospitals, and industry); and offer best policies and practices for DEI and anti-racism initiatives, as well as outline goals for relevant, future research and for organizational strategic planning.
Please join Dr. Gilda Barabino and Psychology Professor Susan Fiske, the study co-chairs, and committee members for an overview of the report and a discussion of the conclusions and recommendations.
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Fred Kavli Endowment Fund
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- Heising-Simons Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation
- Ralph J. Cicerone and Carol M. Cicerone Endowment for NAS Missions
- Rita Allen Foundation
- The Shanahan Family Charitable Foundation